Voice your need, share your talent: you immediately understood where Croqqer stands for and you just started as our Manager Online Marketing.
“Cool!” : you told enthusiastic yourself. Looking at your Croqqer measurement system you find that our growth hacks are starting to pay off.
You’re just going to create the next campaign based on the data you got whilst A / B testing and check the strategy in SEO and SEA. You analyze email campaigns and provide input for adjusting the mobile website.
Our branch in Germany and the UK asked a minute ago to set up a new landing page. You consult your Italian colleague developer and put it into effect. After a short break – in which you booked your holiday – you start to build the next Community Manager inspiration campaign.
The smile is all over you: overall user satisfaction and social impact is up again. Energy spent the last few months with the team on Croqqer is rewarded, let’s go for the next level!
You fulfill in our (inter)national team the role of our Manager Online Marketing. Online marketing is your passion. You do everything possible to stay up ahead of the pack in your field, you have been successful as a growth hacker. You analyze trends to look for new opportunities for Croqqer campaigns and put these campaigns into action. You collaborate with other disciplines in your team: with Developers, Country leads – and our local community managers to get the best campaign results. Will you help to grow Croqqer?
- What do we expect from you as our Manager Online Marketing?
- You have completed a Bachelor or Master in the field of Online Marketing.
- You have at least 3 years experience in a role as Online Marketeer.
- You are super creative, internationally oriented and a sharp strategic thinker.
- You have a passion for your profession and you know how to inspire colleagues.
- You are able to turn your creative ideas into successful campaigns.
- Affiliate marketing, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, SEO, SEA, (re) targeting are for you a piece of cake.
- You get the most out of tools such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
- You will understand the value of each channel by applying conversion attribution.
- You’re continuously work the entire process of conceiving, designing and implementing campaigns.
- You see our vast amount of data as an opportunity. On this basis you develop and monitor all our online and offline campaigns.
- You know how to build a high perfomant team and have a relevant network.
We offer you:
- A good salary package including travel expenses.
- A leadership role with a lot of room for personal interpretation.
- A job at one of the fastest growing sustainable businesses, Croqqer is B Corp certified.
- A lively atmosphere with great international ambitions.
- A leading position in building our (inter)national marketing team.
- A workplace within walking distance of Central Station in Amersfoort or Amsterdam.
Interested to share your time and talent with us?
Mail a link to your max. two-minute (YouTube) video explaining why you’re the best fit as our Manager Online Marketing and your CV or Linkedin link to Croqqer jobs. We look forward to your response!
Croqqer is a global community built on values: we believe in making society and the biosphere better, without compromise. Croqqer creates and fosters local clusters of people who share and exchange their time and talents, and by doing so unite as humans again.
Croqqer creates well-being and improves people’s lives by fostering trust-based neighborhoods and allowing people to dedicate their time to what they love the most. Croqqer is always local for local, while all its communities remain open, inclusive, interdependent and interconnected. We are a Benefit Corporation and our preferred currencies are trust and mutual respect.
Croqqer is the new paradigm of human interaction, the redefinition of how work is done, the forge of entrepreneurship and the evolution from transactional to relationship.
Our platform and network of “real people” is rapidly expanding in Europe and people are voicing their need and sharing their talents in the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland and Liechtenstein. We have been proving to generate a substantial social impact.
Some may see Croqqer as ‘A Facebook with a Purpose’, others as ‘The Internet of People’.